SDS will help you gain the flexibility and freedom you need to expand or relocate with wireless options. The importance of connectivity is emphasized now more than ever and it is particularly crucial since more and more companies operate online without the normal brick and mortar presence. Mobile solutions such as the use of smartphones, tablet PCs and software applications are now being adopted as a need and not just a trend. Let SDS help you maintain your businesses continuity and availability.
SDS Wireless infrastructure offers:
- Standardized access point configuration for software versioning
- Wireless intrusion prevention system (wIPS) capabilities
- Network-wide quality of service (QoS) for voice and video across wired and wireless networks
- Network-wide centralized security policies across wired and wireless networks
- Mission-critical 802.11n performance and mobility services
- VideoStream technology for optimized video performance
- Support for CleanAir technology for RF management
- Real-Time-Location-System (RLTS) integration - Active RFID tracking technology for asset management and lifecycle.
- Help secure data with unified policy and intelligent controls in a BYOD scenerio
- Minimize business impacting events
- Improved customer service
- Reduced total cost of ownership due to being proactive vs. reactive and reduced downtime
- Systems trend analysis and capacity planning